You may be facing this one error while you will be sending an email from your account from Outlook express. Next error: ” Fail to connect the server. It is Socket Error 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9]”
What is an error [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9] and why does it occur?
Error no: [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9] is thanks to a conflict with the SMTP server, and it occurs thanks to the bad setup of your software preferences. you would like to countercheck that each of the entered parameters is proper with numbers of the port, the authentications, and the secured connection.
How to solve Error Number: [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9]?
There are many solutions to unravel this error; however, we are getting to discuss six easiest and dealing methods to unravel this error as quickly as a while.
Before starting the answer, countercheck your account settings as bellow:
- Click on Tools menu, select an account that causes the matter, and make click on the properties.
- After, Check if the name of the outgoing mail server (SMTP) is correct. As pictured below:
- If the server requires authentication, check on My server requires authentication.
Click on More Settings
- Check the SMTP port number is that the same indicated by your F.A.E.
- If the connection must be secure, then check the mark; this server requires secure connection SSL. As pictured below:
Six easiest methods to repair error [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9]
Microsoft Outlook error [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9]occurs on windows ten that indicate the matter with Outlook Express or Windows Mail. This error usually occurs thanks to the struggle between the S.M.T.P. Servers. When one user tries to send mail without proper setting of the account.
In this guide, we are getting to mapped out six easy methods to unravel the error [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9], which may assist you.
Method.1 Fixing through Programs and Features Tab.
- First of all, attempt to fix this Outlook Express error through program and features by auto repair tool:
- Click on Windows button and search program and features (you also can open instrument panel and attend programs and features)
- Search for Microsoft Office 365 in programs and features. (or select any office applicable application)
- At the front of the Programs and the Features window, make click on the edit button to choose “Repair” and the following advice on the screen.
When it is finished, the processing, make a restart to Outlook, and after, check if the error code is deleted; if it persists, then try method 2.
Method 2. Check server requirement setting as Follow:
- Open Outlook from applications.
- Open File.
- Account Settings.
- Click the email tab from the account setting window, and you’ll see the subsequent window as bellow:
- select an account in Outlook
- Select the email address from that list.
- Make click on the email account then click on more settings.
- Now open the web setting of the email.
- Open an outgoing server new tab.
- Mark, on the 1st option, my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Click okay to save the setting.
my server requires authentication.
After clicking on okay now, restart the Outlook and check if error [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9] is removed else move to a subsequent solution.
Method 3. Check Duplicate Accounts or Delete Duplicate Accounts.
Still didn’t get the solution? Let’s check the duplicate accounts. it’s going even to be the rationale for error [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9], and deleting duplicate accounts could also be the possible solution for it. Follow the choices below.
- Click on the Menu from the Outlook.
- Open the settings of the account from the menu and click on on the mailing tab.
- Check the duplicate account within the list and choose one.
- Click on remove to get rid of one duplicate account. See picture below:
- remove the duplicate account in Microsoft outlook
After removing the duplicate account, restart Outlook and check if you continue to see Error Code [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9]. Then the matter may be a little tricky let’s advance method four and see if we are lucky.
Method.4 Change Server Port Number.
- Open Outlook
- Click on the file and attend Account Setting
- Click on Email from the account setting and choose your email account from the list.
- A new window Email Account is going to be created.
- Go for more settings and click on Internet Email Settings.
- Click on Advanced Tab
- Now to change the (S.M.P.T.) port number from 465 to 587.
- Click on okay to save changes. See the picture below.
- change SMTP port number in Outlook setting Smtp port number
After completing the settings restart Outlook and pray that the error [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9] is removed if you’re lucky the matter is solved if not we still have method 5.
Method 5. Check Antivirus Software on your window.
In this method, there may be a simple solution to repair the error. Disable antivirus for a short time it’s going to prevent Microsoft Outlook from establishing a connection from the email client.
Disable Antivirus as Following Steps
- Select Start Settings
- Update & Security
- Windows Security
- Virus & threat protection
- Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous Windows 10) versions.
Every antivirus has different settings to disable it. Check consistently with the software you employ.
If the error [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9] still resists, move to method 6.
Method 6 Uninstall Outlook and Reinstall
So you’re on method six, and it’s because the above five methods didn’t work. Now the ultimate solution for the error [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9] is to uninstall Outlook and reinstall again. After installing again, try adding a replacement account.
Uninstall Microsoft Outlook with the following steps:
- Open Program and Features from the instrument panel.
- Search For Microsoft Office 365 ( Outlook is that the part of Microsoft Office 365)
- Double click on Microsoft office 365.
- Follow the next instruction on the screen to finish uninstalling.
- After completing uninstallation, install Microsoft outlook again.
- Create a replacement account, add it in Outlook and check out sending the email again.
In this article we discussed 6 solutions for the error [pii_email_d66926dd018a9bbbc2d9]. Hope one among em worked for you and error is fixed now if not please comment below, we’ll find the possible solution for you.